Monday, February 05, 2007

Law of Attraction monthly forum

February 1st was bitterly cold, and dark at 7:00 pm, but that didn't keep this group of inspired women away. Rosie Bodin led the way as we ventured into the Law of Attraction. Each of us had stories of how it has worked for us, and how it hasn't. It seemed like for every story of how we had attracted unpleasant things, someone in the group had been in a similar situation and had been able to change it. And was able to articulate how that had happened. Seeing the Law working right in our class was something to behold. I am very much looking forward to our March forum when the focus will be on prosperity.

I am so grateful to Rosie for her wonderful presentation, for her gentle yet firm hand in keeping us on topic, for all her in-depth research on a very broad topic, for her humor, for her vulnerability and openness, and for her courage to do the public speaking thing on a very important topic.

I am very grateful to our participants for their willingness to show up on such a chilly night, to share their very personal stories, to bring their wisdom and experience to such a powerful topic, to support each other to move through the places where we got stuck. What an amazing group!

I am grateful to the University Baptist Church for creating a space that is so supportive of this kind of work -- warm, friendly, good vibes!

If you would like to post something you are grateful for today, please use the comments option.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Pam! I have to say that as I travel along your side as you journey towards your goal(s), I feel more and more proud of you each step of the way! Reaching goals can be challenging, scary, fun, exciting and so much more and I know it helps to be 'surrounded' by those who love and care for you. You are surrounded! :) Keep up the great work!

Love Rosie Posie

Anonymous said...

Good day!
my name is Tom and im completely new to this forum.

I hope that I'll learn and share a lot of interesting things.


So how is everyone doing?? :)

Anonymous said...

hi, good site very much appreciatted