Wednesday, April 03, 2013

The Amazing You


The Amazing You

I know some stuff about you. I know that, because you are reading this, you want your life to be better. Easier, maybe, more enjoyable definitely. I know that you are willing to do stuff to make that happen, willing to make changes.

I also know that you matter.

You matter so much more than you could ever guess.

You have touched so many lives in so many ways. You have committed little acts of kindness here and there, often to strangers, that they have never forgotten. You said exactly the right thing at exactly the right moment, and eased someone’s suffering.

You smiled at someone when they needed to believe in the kindness of others. You dried a tear, or gave a little hug, or sent an unexpected warm text message, or voicemail, or card.

You have done these things almost unthinkingly because that’s how you are.

Sometimes you think you are a bad person. I don’t think so.

Sometimes you think you are unkind, or selfish, or lazy. I don’t think those things are really true, either.

Sometimes you feel like a failure. I know you may not have achieved what you think you wanted, but I also know that you are so successful in so many ways.

Sometimes you think you aren’t creative. How wrong you are about that one! At the very least, you are creating your amazing life. You are creating your experiences, you are creating your relationships. You are creating all the time.

Sometimes you feel like you suck because your circumstances are challenging. I know you are not your circumstances, any more than you are your behavior.

You are, in this moment, perfect. I know that you are. You are, in this moment, exactly what the world needs, what the Universe needs. You might have stuff you want to change, you might have stuff you are changing, and you are still perfect in this moment.

I also know that, in this moment, you are living exactly the right life for you, with exactly the right challenges and blessings for you. You may want to play with the Law of Attraction to soften some of those challenges and enhance some of those blessings. I know you can do it, because you are so capable.

Sometimes you feel like it isn’t worth it. It is. Every effort you put out there, to make your life, or someone else’s life better is worth it. Every effort. Everything you do from that place of love is worth it.

You are a blessing. You are a wonder. You are a miracle. I am so happy there is you.

How have I changed from doubting my value to recognizing and owning my worth?

(c) Pam Guthrie 2013 all rights reserved 04032013

No comments: