Friday, November 10, 2006

Beginning with Gratitude

This is my first post on blogger, though most likely not my last. I'm starting a new business in the healing arts and, wow, have the last few weeks been exciting. I found my office space in Dinkytown, so fun. I'm building a web site, writing like a mad woman, and looking forward to a couple days of really down downtime, like hours in the tub with a suspense novel.

I have noticed somethings through this process that I want to put out here in the world. The first is that I have received so much wonderful support that I am in awe. I never would have thought that so many people want to help me get this business going. I am deeply touched and immensely grateful. I have had offers of help ranging from paperwork to furnishings. I have made connections that are professional and promotional. I have met very kind, loving people who want to make a difference in the world, people who understand that the universe wants us to be joyful and playful. I mean, holy moly, this is incredible.

The next thing is support for the idea that we manifest our reality. In the last few months I have had the experience over and over of stating a clean intention, getting out of the way, and getting results 10 times better than what I'd hoped for. This is powerful, transformative stuff, and it's so easy.

The third thing I've noticed is that this huge transition is being pretty easy. Easy. Gentle. Fun. Not hard, not challenging, not difficult. I have been using Creative Questions like crazy and wowie kazow do they make the difference. If you want to know more about Creative Questions let me know.

No comments: