Saturday, June 22, 2013

Moving to Cando


Moving to Cando

What can you do when you put your mind to something? I bet you’ve done some neat stuff. I like living in Cando, way more than staying in Cantdo. But there is something interesting about that sentence, about that idiom. Did you catch it?

Put our mind to it.

Now, I’m not stupid. I know that I could “put my mind to it” and try right now to deadlift two hundred pounds and really wreck something. I also know that I could “put my mind to it” and start light, and work up to two hundred pounds, or even more.

Intention.

Focus.

I do what I am paying attention to doing. But what am I paying attention to? What am I putting my mind to?

It is so important to notice what we are thinking.

“I think about money all the time.” Do you think about having it? “No, I think about not having it.”

“I think about how much I hate my job.”  “I think about how fat I am.” “I think about how stressed out I feel.” “I think about how lonesome I am.” Oh, poor we; fat, stressed, lonesome, and working a job we hate.

Wow! Look what we can accomplish when we put our minds to it! I am quite sincere. We are amazing. Imagine what would happen if we put our minds to what we want instead of what we don’t want.

What would you do with all that success?

What else could you accomplish if you put your mind to it? Imagine what would happen if we each put our minds to vibrant health? Or if we each put our minds to having a peaceful core. Hmmm.

Creative Questions will help us do this, put our minds to it, in the most elegant and effective ways imaginable. Why am I capable? Why do I choose to engage? Why am I peaceful? Why do I have plenty of money? Why am I full of vibrant health? How do I know I am beautiful? How do I know what I want?

I want to live a life of joy and satisfaction, purpose and engagement, peace and passion. Getting there, staying there, is so much easier when I know what I want, when I recognize my joy, my peace, and so on.
Why am I living my natural life? How am I living my natural like? What makes me live my natural life? How have I changed from struggle to living my natural life? That’s the basic set of questions for you. That’s the fundament. Figure out what you want, apply the questions, and prepare to be grateful.

How have I changed from thinking I can’t to trusting that I can?

(c) Pam Guthrie 2013 all rights reserved 06222013

No comments: